This pancake is special for veggies, delicious and so healthy.
- 3/4 cups oats (rolled or quick, uncooked)
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pulse the oats in a blender (I use this blender) to grind into a flour
- Add the rest of the ingredients, then blend until smooth
- Next, pour batter into a greased (with nonstick spray or preferred cooking oil) and pre-heated skillet over medium heat
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes until cooked through
- Serve plain (how my kids like them), with nut butter (how I like them), or with maple syrup.