This steak are vegan and grilled mushrooms steak.
Information : Prep Time : 20 mins, Cook Time : 10 mins, Total Time : 30 mins, Course: Main Course, Side Dish, Cuisine: American, Servings for : 4 Calories: 100kcal, Author: Michaela Vais(https://elavegan.com/portobello-steaks/)
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (stems removed, wiped clean)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/3 tsp cumin
- 1/3 tsp smoked paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a baking dish whisk together balsamic vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, and all spices.
- Add portobello mushrooms, use a brush to brush with the marinade on all sides.
- Marinate for at least 10-15 minutes (the longer the better). In the meantime, you can prep your favorite side dish.
- Heat a grill or skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the portobello mushrooms on each side for about 4-5 minutes or until deep golden brown. Brush with the remaining marinade while cooking.