- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef – The leaner the better
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 (15oz) cans of this product
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth (I use this kind here and add salt as I go to taste)
- 1 3/4 cups tomato sauce
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Brown ground beef or meat of your choice in a skillet. Add salt and onions while browning.
- Drain fat, if any.
- Place the meat back in the skillet and add the garlic and peppers.
- Cook until peppers are soft, which is about 7 minutes.
- Place the meat in your slow cooker with the chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and black pepper.
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 4 hours. You can also cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- When you are ready to eat the soup, place 1 1/2 cup in the bowl and add 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
- Garnish with fresh Italian parsley.
Unstuffed Pepper Bowls Recipe
Vietnamese Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (Bun Bo Hue)
Delicious Vegan Potato Soup Recipes
Homemade Japanese Clear Soup Recipe
Homemade French Onion Soup
Instant Pot Jambalaya Soup Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes
Homemade Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Fast Black Bean Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe
Easy Ukrainian Mushroom Soup Recipe
Delicious Dill Pickle Soup Recipe