Spinach artichoke dip recipe very easy too cooking, pretty much heating and mixing. This is so creamy every bite and loaded with spinach and artichokes.
Information : Calories: 208 kcal, Servings for: 10 people as an appetizer, Author: Natasha (https://natashaskitchen.com/spinach-and-artichoke-dip-recipe/)
- 8 oz cream cheese reduced fat is ok
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 stick 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2-3 garlic cloves pressed
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8oz cream cheese, 16 oz sour cream, 1 stick butter and 1.5-2 cups parmesan cheese, stirring frequently until melted and an even consistency. It should start to bubble.
- Stir in coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, your drained jalapenos and drained spinach (I used my hands to squeeze spinach over the sink to remove excess water). Finally, stir in 2-3 pressed garlic cloves. Serve hot with chips or crackers or toasted baguettes.