Simple combination from 7 ingredients ~ olive oil, butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, broth & cream.
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 5–6 cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Half and Half (or Whole Milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1–2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped fine
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Turn the heat up to high and let it come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to directions.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and add the parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
- Add more cream or milk if necessary.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to continue thickening.
By : https://happilyunprocessed.com/parmesan-garlic-noodles/
Classic American Goulash Recipe
Keto Garlic and Butter Bread Recipe
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Recipes
Dinner in 30 minutes with Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe
Juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Famous Casserole Recipe
Homemade Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta Recipes & Ingredients
Creamy Taco with Instant Pot Pasta Recipe
Garlic Broccoli Stir Fry With Chickpeas Recipe