Simple combination from 7 ingredients ~ olive oil, butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, broth & cream.
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 5–6 cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Half and Half (or Whole Milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1–2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped fine
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Turn the heat up to high and let it come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to directions.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and add the parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
- Add more cream or milk if necessary.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to continue thickening.
By : https://happilyunprocessed.com/parmesan-garlic-noodles/
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Dinner in 30 minutes with Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe
Homemade Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta
One Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta Home Made Recipe
Authentic Pasta Carbonara and Easy to Make
Delicious Vegan Bolognese Recipe
Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Green Beans Skillet
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
Cook a Complete Dinner in One Pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe Has Plenty of Garlic
Delicious & Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff