Salmon is delicious and very healthy food, today we will cooking Baked Salmon with Oven, you can see the recipe below.
Information : Prep Time : 10 mins, Cook Time : 20 mins, Total Time : 30 mins, Servings For : 4 People
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound salmon fillet skin on
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper (for easy clean up). You can also use a lined sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, honey, Dijon and minced garlic.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in the prepared baking dish. Pour about 2/3 of the sauce over the salmon, reserving the remaining 1/3 sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then brush on the remaining sauce. Bake 2-5 minutes more, until internal temperature of the thickest part of the fish reaches 145 degrees on an instant read thermometer. Serve.