Information : Prep Time : 15 minutes, Cook Time : 1 hour, Total Time : 1 hour 15 minutes, By : https://bake-eat-repeat.com/one-pot-mushroom-chicken-rice-recipe/
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6-8 bone-in, skin on, chicken thighs
- 6-8 medium button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (35%, whipping cream)
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large oven safe skillet with a lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat on the stove.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, and add them to the pan. Brown the chicken, about 4-5 minutes per side. The chicken won’t be cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and and drain any excess grease, leaving a teaspoon or two in the pan.
- Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes, or until they are softened.
- Add the parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken broth, cream, and rice and stir. Bring the liquid to a simmer (steaming with small bubbles forming along the edges of the pot, but not quite boiling).
- Place the chicken on top of the rice and put the lid on the skillet.
- Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the lid and continue baking for another 10 minutes with the lid off, or until the rice is tender.
Easy Made Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach
Delicious Rice Pudding Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe Has Plenty of Garlic
Homemade Delicious Mexican Rice
Easy Ukrainian Mushroom Soup Recipe
Skillet Chicken and Mushroom Recipe
Quick Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls Recipe
How To Make Take-Out Fried Rice
Healthy Veggie Fried Rice Recipe