Full of healthy vegetables and lean protein. This one-pot casserole is made low carb and can be served alongside rice. Keto friendly make eating low carb easy.
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet Onion, (chopped)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, (seeded, chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (chopped)
- 14 oz Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
- 1 Small Head Green Cabbage, (cored, chopped)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Saute oil, beef, onion and orange pepper over medium/high in large pan with high sides or a dutch oven. Cook until beef is browned and onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and saute 1 more minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper. Top with cabbage. Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Top with cheese, cover until melted then serve.