- 5 eggs medium
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C. Grease an 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pan with butter or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add the eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract. Using a mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs look frothy.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a different bowl: the almond flour, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients using the mixer. Add the butter and continue mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries and then transfer the batter to a loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 350F or until cooked through (it should pass the toothpick test).
- Let it cool down and enjoy.
Keto Iced Coffee with Keto Sweetened Recipe
Sweet Keto Chaffles Recipe
Keto Low Carb Deviled Eggs With Bacon Recipe
Keto Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
Keto - No Bake Cookie Dough Bars Recipe
Keto Fat Head Dough Brownies Recipe
Homemade French Bread Recipe
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
Best Keto Pancakes Recipe
Healthy Keto Swedish Meatballs Recipes
Keto Almond Flour Brownies Recipe
Keto Brownie In A Mug Using Microwave Recipe