- 5 eggs medium
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C. Grease an 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pan with butter or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add the eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract. Using a mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs look frothy.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a different bowl: the almond flour, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients using the mixer. Add the butter and continue mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries and then transfer the batter to a loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 350F or until cooked through (it should pass the toothpick test).
- Let it cool down and enjoy.
Homemade Cheesecake Keto Mousse Fluff
Spanish Bread are Soft Bread Rolls Recipe
BBQ Sauce Low Carb and Sugar Free Recipe
KETO Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe
Keto Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipes
Chocolate Cake Keto Recipe
Healthy Keto Swedish Meatballs Recipes
Keto Sheet Pan Pizza Low-carb Crust Recipe
Delicious Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipes
Easy & Low Carb Keto Chili
Keto Smothered Pork Chops Recipe
Low Carb, Healthy Jambalaya with Sausage & Shrimp