This Lemon Cookies are exactly what you need if you are looking for a delicious cookie with lemon flavor.
Information : Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 12 minutes, Total Time: 22 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit (or choice of sweetener)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk (or milk of choice), or lemon juice
- Finely grated lemon zest for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond and coconut flours, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter, sweetener, eggs, lemon zest, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
- Slowly mix in dry ingrediants and combine to form dough.
- Roll the individual cookies into 1-1 1/4″ balls. Flatten balls slightly for desired shape and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Spread the glaze on the cooled cookies. Let stand until the glaze is set, about 10 minutes.