- 2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 lb Ground pork sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese (at room temperature, cut into small chunks)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced; optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and grease well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, shredded cheddar, Italian seasoning, and baking powder.
- Add the sausage, cream cheese, and minced garlic, if using. Mix until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form 1 inch balls (2.5 cm) and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then twist the balls in place to reduce sticking. Bake for another 7-8 minutes, until just barely cooked through.
- Place the pan under the broiler for another 2 minutes to brown more.
Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffins Recipe
Keto Sheet Pan Pizza Low-carb Crust Recipe
Healthy Keto Lemon Bars Recipe
Keto Bagels Gluten Free Recipe
A Quick & Easy Recipe for Cheesy Baked Ziti
Sweet Keto Chaffles Recipe
KETO Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe
Keto - No Bake Cookie Dough Bars Recipe
Instant Pot Cajun Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe
Chocolate Cake Keto Recipe
Fast Sausage Pasta Skillet Recipe
Sausage and Potatoes using Crockpot Recipe