- 2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 lb Ground pork sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese (at room temperature, cut into small chunks)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced; optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and grease well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, shredded cheddar, Italian seasoning, and baking powder.
- Add the sausage, cream cheese, and minced garlic, if using. Mix until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form 1 inch balls (2.5 cm) and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then twist the balls in place to reduce sticking. Bake for another 7-8 minutes, until just barely cooked through.
- Place the pan under the broiler for another 2 minutes to brown more.
Keto Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipes
Delicious Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipes
Cheesy Meatballs Casserole Low Carb Recipe
Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe
Homemade Cheesecake Keto Mousse Fluff
Low-Carb Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
Sausage and Potatoes using Crockpot Recipe
Keto Smothered Pork Chops Recipe
Chocolate Cake Keto Recipe
Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffins Recipe
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet Recipe