Informtion : Prep Time : 15 mins, Cook Time : 25 mins, Total Time : 40 mins, Servings: 12 Whole Eggs, Author: Lindsey (https://www.thelittlepine.com/keto-deviled-eggs)
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Low Carb Greek Yogurt or Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon
- 2 Tablespoon Chives chopped
- 1/4 Cup Bacon cooked + crumbled
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Cover eggs with 1 1/2” of water in a large saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and cover the saucepan with a lid.
- Set aside, and allow the eggs to cook like this for 18 minutes.
- While cooking, prepare a large bowl with ice and cold water.
- Remove eggs from the saucepan into the bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon.
- Allow them to chill for 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the yolks from each egg and place it inside a large bowl.
- Add low carb Greek yogurt (or mayo), mustard, chives, bacon, cayenne pepper and salt and stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to add egg yolk combo to the center of each egg white.
- Sprinkle with bacon and chives, and enjoy!