- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (super-fine)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
The garlic butter sauce
- 1/4 cup browned butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- To make this garlic butter keto bread recipe – Grease a medium cast iron skillet with oil, butter or cooking spray and set aside. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl for one minute in the microwave. Mix well with a spatula until smooth.
- Combine the melted cheese, eggs, baking powder, almond flour and bacon. Mix until smooth.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough and bread roll into the parmesan and Italian seasoning mix. Place each bread roll into the prepared cast iron skillet. Sprinkle bread roll with more parmesan cheese. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Remove the cast iron skillet from the refrigerator. Bake the garlic butter bread for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Brush generously the baked garlic butter keto bread with the garlic butter sauce and serve. Enjoy!
Buttery Garlic Mushrooms with a mouth watering herb garlic butter sauce
Juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Spanish Bread are Soft Bread Rolls Recipe
Easy Homemade Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles
Delicious Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Easy Cooking
Homemade French Bread Recipe
Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes Recipe
Low Carb Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Delicious Cajun Butter Steak Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe Has Plenty of Garlic