Information : Preparation Time: 5 minutes, Cooking Time: 15 minutes, Servings: 16, By : https://kimspireddiy.com/keto-brownies-best-low-carb-fathead-dough-fudgy-chocolate-brownie-idea-quick-easy-ketogenic-diet-recipe-keto-friendly-beginner-desserts-snacks/
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Lilys Chocolate Chips
- Line an 8”x8” pan with parchment.
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk in the egg into the cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa, powdered erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the cheese mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.