This quick and easy KETO Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe made with simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It’s super comforting and delicious, yet almost no carb. With gluten free and sugar free
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture onto your parchment paper, and flatten it out like you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown the cheese a little.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. You can also garnish it with red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.