This cheesecake is sinfully delicious with light, creamy filling. It is so perfect for year round entertaining and to have as an easy dessert. This cheesecake recipe has classic flavors of cinnamon and chocolate, and you only need 9 ingredients and 15 minutes to prep. Read recipe and full instruction below.
Information : Course: Dessert, Cuisine: American, Italian, Servings: 12 slices, Calories: 376kcal, Author: Taryn (https://joyfilledeats.com/cannoli-cheesecake/)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup salted butter melted
- 1/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Stir the ingredients for the crust until smooth. Make sure to thoroughly incorporate the almond butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bloom the gelatin. Sprinkle the gelatin on top of 2 tbsp cold water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons hot water and stir until it is dissolved.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl you made the crust in, mix the ricotta, cream cheese, sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Blend in the bloomed gelatin
- In another bowl, with the electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter. Gently fold in the rest. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour on top of the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours until it had firmed up a little more. It stays soft like a mousse.
- The texture of the cheesecake will be similar to mousse and should be soft.