This Meatloaf is made with pork rinds and ground beef, stuffed with cheese, and topped with Big Mac sauce for the best keto and also low carb menu.
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 2 cup Pork rinds, finely crushed
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 8 ounces American Cheese
Big Mac Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, pork rinds, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, and garlic powder. Mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Press ½ of the ground beef mixture into the bottom of a parchment paper lined loaf pan. Make a slight indentation in the center of the ground beef leaving a 1 inch edge.
- Place cubed American cheese into indentation and the cover with the remaining ground beef mixture pressing it into the bottom half so the meatloaf is sealed.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- While the meatloaf bakes whisk all of the Big Mac sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- When done baking remove the meatloaf from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the pan and then top with Big Mac sauce.