This meal is very tasty! You would like to try this recipe with boneless chicken thighs. Read Cooking direction below.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tbsp butter — melted — use Ghee if you’re doing Whole30.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley — chopped
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil — extra virgin
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- When the skillet is really hot add chicken breast. Sear until golden. It’s about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Pour garlic butter mixture over the chicken breast.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook until cooked through. It’s about 20-30 minutes or until chicken breasts gets to an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the chicken breast before serving.
Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Green Beans Skillet
Homemade Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
Bourbon Chicken Recipe
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipe
Delicious Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
Homemade Chicken Ramen Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe Has Plenty of Garlic
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Delicious Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits Recipe
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe