This meal is very tasty! You would like to try this recipe with boneless chicken thighs. Read Cooking direction below.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tbsp butter — melted — use Ghee if you’re doing Whole30.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley — chopped
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil — extra virgin
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- When the skillet is really hot add chicken breast. Sear until golden. It’s about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Pour garlic butter mixture over the chicken breast.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook until cooked through. It’s about 20-30 minutes or until chicken breasts gets to an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the chicken breast before serving.
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipe
Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
KETO Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe
Garlic Broccoli Stir Fry With Chickpeas Recipe
Crispy Chicken & Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
Chicken lo mein is way better than takeout
Buttery Garlic Mushrooms with a mouth watering herb garlic butter sauce
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Recipe
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Recipes
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe