- 16 oz of powdered sugar (1/2 of a regular sized bag)
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Plain white sugar
- Your favorite boxes of powder Jello (found in the baking isle)
- In a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and mix until fully combined (and not sticky!). Add more powdered sugar if it’s a really hot day and the cream cheese is being temperamental and melting.
- Separate the mixture into 4 small bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of various powdered Jello to each bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Pull off small 1/2 inch pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Press the balls into a slightly flat shape (seen in the photos below) and then roll it into a bowl of sugar.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate in until ready to eat.
- Recipe makes about 30 Jello candy melts.