- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (12 oz) package cajun style andouille sausage (it’s a precooked smoked sausage)
- 1 1/2 pounds (24 oz) red potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds (24 oz) green beans
- 1/2 pound (8 oz) white mushrooms
- 4 tsp cajun seasoning
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Pour chicken broth into Instant Pot.
- Cut sausage into thin quarter inch slices. Cut red potatoes into 1 inch cubes or chunks. Wash and trim the ends of the green beans. Quarter the mushrooms. Add the sausage, potatoes, green beans and mushrooms into the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle the cajun seasoning, salt and pepper into the pot. Toss with a spoon. Cut the butter into 8 pieces and toss them into the pot.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When the timer is up perform a quick release by moving the valve to venting. Remove the lid when you can.
- Gently stir the contents of the pot. Scoop onto serving plates or bowls and enjoy.
Smokies Crock Pot BBQ Recipe
Instant Pot Lasagna Recipes
Crispy Chicken & Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes Recipe
Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Hamburger Helper Recipe
Homemade Vegetable Potato Fritters Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Baked Potatoes Recipe & Cooking Instruction
Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet Recipe
Instant Pot Beef Broccoli Recipe
Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe
Low Carb, Healthy Jambalaya with Sausage & Shrimp