- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1.5 pounds thinly sliced steak
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Fresh or frozen Broccoli
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- Place oil and meat on saute in your pot.
- Until meat is brown about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in onions and garlic continue to saute until onions are tender.
- Add in beef broth and soy sauce
- Stir in brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Place IP on 10 minutes high pressure and do a natural release.
- Mix 2 tbsp water with 1 tbs cornstarch and add to your mixture.
Meanwhile, steam your broccoli and cook your rice according to directions. Stir in the broccoli and serve over rice. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did.