Information : Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Cuisine: American, Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes, Total Time: 20 minutes, Servings for : 6 buns, Calories: 284kcal, Author: Tornadough Alli (https://tornadoughalli.com/easy-pecan-sticky-buns/)
- 1 8 count tube crescent rolls
- 6 Tbs brown sugar
- 6 tsp water
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 35Spray a 6 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open your crescent rolls and roll each one up individually and cut 6 of them in half and 2 of them in thirds and set aside.
- In each well of your muffin tin add your 1 Tbs brown sugar, 1 tsp water, 1/2 Tbs butter and about 1 Tbs pecans, just distribute evenly among each well.
- Place 2 of your half (one wholcrescents in each tin big side to little side, then place the 6 remaining pieces into the center.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly, remove from oven and let sit 1-2 minutes before turning out onto plate to serve.