- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, barely melted but not too hot (see photo above)
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I used half chips and half chunks, but either is fine)
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and the salt: Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter, sugars, vanilla extract and the vinegar until smooth. Beat in the egg just until combined.
- Mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture just until combined. Stir in the chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 2 rounded tablespoons) drop about 3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, they will look light brown around the edges and will look underdone in the center. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle each cookie with a little sea salt. Allow to sit on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a rack to cool.
Ginger Snap Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Kansas City Chiefs) Recipe
Easy Cookie for Breakfast Recipe
Delicious Buttery Cookie Bar
Soft and Chew S'more Cookie Recipe
Easy Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies Recipe
Keto Fat Bombs - Low Carb with 5 Ingredient Chocolate Recipe
Healthy Banana Chocolate Oat Cookies
Homemade Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake Recipe
Keto Soft Lemon Cookies Recipe
Keto - No Bake Cookie Dough Bars Recipe