This is sugar free homemade cheesecake keto mousse fluff, light sweet but healthy. Read the cooking instruction below.
Information : Course : Dessert, Cuisine : American, Prep Time : 5 minutes, Total Time : 5 minutes, Servings for : 6 servings, Calories : 269kcal, Author Lisa MarcAurele (https://lowcarbyum.com/low-carb-no-bake-sugar-free-cheesecake-mousse-recipe/)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol or less to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder optional
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or regular heavy cream
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in erythritol, stevia, vanilla, and lemon extract until well combined.
- In separate bowl, beat heavy cream with mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold half of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Fold in the other half of the whipped cream.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. Pipe or spoon into individual serving dishes. Top with fresh fruit or sugar-free chocolate, if desired.