Today we will cooking easy and delicious baked BBQ shrimp for our dinner. This recipe is perfect for lent or any occasion. Read cooking instruction and ingredients below.
Information : Prep Time : 10 minutes, Cook Time 20 : minutes, Total Time : 30 minutes
- 2 lbs 16-20 ct raw shrimp, thawed
- Worcestershire sauce
- Valentina hot sauce
- 1-1/2 Lemons
- 1/2 cup Butter, sliced
- Olive Oil
- Dried parsley, (optional)
- Thaw shrimp and spread them out on a non-stick baking pan or one lined with aluminum foil.
- I can usually fit about 2 lbs of shrimp on each pan, so if you are making more than that you’ll need to use additional pans.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper (fresh cracked blacked pepper is best).
- Douse with Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle with Valentina hot sauce. Try to get a little hot sauce on each shrimp.
- The more you use, the spicier your shrimp will be.
- Squeeze the juice of 1-1/2 lemons on your shrimp.
- Finally, drizzle with olive oil and top with butter slices.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Shrimp will be opaque when thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with parsley flakes if desired