A healthy vinaigrette made from row apple cider.
Info : Prep Time : 5 minutes, Total Time : 5 minutes, Servings for : 6, Author Megan Gilmore (https://detoxinista.com/raw-apple-cider-vinaigrette/)
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juic
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey , as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in glass mason jar, then seal the lid and shake until the honey dissolves and the ingredients are well combined. Adjust flavor to taste, if necessary. For best flavor, allow the dressing to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving over your favorite greens.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week, and shake well before serving each time.