This keto lemon bars recipe that is hands down our favorite low carb dessert. Made with simple ingredients and packed with delicious lemon flavor and gluten-free.
Information: Course: Dessert, Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Keto, Low Carb, Serving for: 24 squares, Calories: 97 kcal, Author: Lindsay (https://www.thatslowcarb.com/low-carb-keto-lemon-bars-recipe/)
Lemon Bar Crust
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup low carb powdered sweetener + more if you want to powder the tops of the lemon bars
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil for dairy-free diet, melted
Lemon Bar Filling
- 5 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- zest of one lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice apprx 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare 9×13 pan by greasing with cooking spray or butter.
- In a small bowl mix together almond flour and powdered sweetener. Add melted butter and combine with your hands to mix together until it forms into a dough. Push dough into bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Mix eggs, erythritol, lemon zest, lemon juice, baking powder and coconut flour in a blender. Blend for 10 seconds, scrape the sides and blend for 5 more seconds. Pour filling mixture into baked crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until filling has a crust and bounces back in the center when touched. Sprinkle additional low carb powdered sweetener over bars at this time. Allow lemon bars to cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.