- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 10.75-oz can condensed Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1 12-oz can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet, season with salt and pepper then cook until ground beef is cooked though and crumbled. Drain fat then set aside.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices (less than 1/4 inch). Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. Top potatoes with 1/4 of beef mixture. Top beef with 1/4 of shredded cheese. Repeat this process three more times.
- Combine condensed cheddar soup, evaporated milk, milk, salt, garlic powder and pepper then whisk until smooth. Pour mixture over potato/beef/cheese layers. Cover dish with aluminum foil then bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Remove foil then continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and dish is light golden brown and bubbly.
Easy Doritos Chicken Casserole Recipe
Potato Rolls Dinner Recipe
Taco Casserole Recipes
Easy Hamburger Casserole Recipe
Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole Recipe
Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos Recipe
Home Made Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes
Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole Recipe
Delicious Vegan Potato Soup Recipes
Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet Recipe
Crockpot Steak and Potatoes Recipe