- 1 cup brown sugar, dark
- 1 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter, unsalted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350℉ (180℃) F (175 degrees C).
- Add sugar, egg, salt, and butter together, cream with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, and spices. Beat in a low speed until just incorporated and moist.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and roll the balls in white sugar to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 14 minutes, or until lightly browned and set.
- Cool on wire racks completely and store in the air-tight container.
Easy Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Keto Soft Lemon Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Kansas City Chiefs) Recipe
Healthy Banana Chocolate Oat Cookies
Easy Strawberry Poptarts Recipe
Delicious Strawberry Banana Salad Recipe
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Keto - No Bake Cookie Dough Bars Recipe
Delicious Buttery Cookie Bar
Air Fryer Donuts Just 5-Minute Recipe
Fresh Vegan Coffee Ice Cream Homemade