Information : Prep : 10 mins, Cook : 15 mins, Total : 25 mins, Serving for : 4 people
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 New York Steak strip steaks (Porterhouse steaks)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces (250 g) shrimp deveined, tails on or off
- Mix together butter, garlic and fresh chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large grill over high heat. Lightly grease grill plates with oil. Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Brush lightly with oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks for 4-5 minutes each side until browned and cooked to desired doneness. Spread half of the butter all over of steaks. Transfer steaks to a warm plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While steaks are resting, melt remaining butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and grill your shrimp for 5-6 minutes, depending not the size and thickness of your shrimp. Flip each one halfway through cook time and continue cooking until they turn nice and pink in colour while white and opaque on the inside.
- Toss remaining butter through shrimp and serve with steak!
Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken Bites and Lemon Asparagus Recipe
Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes Recipe
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Delicious Lemon Pepper Shrimp Using Air Fryer Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipe
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Recipe
Easy Homemade Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Recipes
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Vegan Portobello Steaks Recipe
Delicious Buttery Cookie Bar