Information : Prep : 10 mins, Cook : 15 mins, Total : 25 mins, Serving for : 4 people
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 New York Steak strip steaks (Porterhouse steaks)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces (250 g) shrimp deveined, tails on or off
- Mix together butter, garlic and fresh chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large grill over high heat. Lightly grease grill plates with oil. Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Brush lightly with oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks for 4-5 minutes each side until browned and cooked to desired doneness. Spread half of the butter all over of steaks. Transfer steaks to a warm plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While steaks are resting, melt remaining butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and grill your shrimp for 5-6 minutes, depending not the size and thickness of your shrimp. Flip each one halfway through cook time and continue cooking until they turn nice and pink in colour while white and opaque on the inside.
- Toss remaining butter through shrimp and serve with steak!
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet Recipe
Cooking Steak In The Air Fryer Recipe
Homemade Baked BBQ Shrimp Recipe
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Vegan Portobello Steaks Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Easy Homemade Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles
Juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Low Carb, Healthy Jambalaya with Sausage & Shrimp
Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Green Beans Skillet
Parmesan Garlic Noodles Easiest Side Dish to Make Recipe
Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes Recipe