You only need 20 minutes to cooking this black bean soup, read the recipes below.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 14.5 ounce can garlic fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 15 ounce cans black beans, (2 undrained and 2 drained and rinsed)
- 2 14.5 ounce cans low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- fresh chopped cilantro for serving if desired
- Add two cans of undrained black beans to a food processor and pulse until thickened. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven or pot.
- Stir in onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes, all of the black beans, chicken broth, green chilies, corn, cumin and chili powder.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- If the soup is too thick add more chicken broth. If you would like it thicker puree some of the soup in a blender or food processor.
- Take off of the heat and stir in fresh squeeze lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with fresh chopped cilantro for serving.
Vietnamese Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (Bun Bo Hue)
Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe
Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
Homemade French Onion Soup
Delicious Vegan Potato Soup Recipes
Delicious Mediterranean White Bean Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Jambalaya Soup Recipe
Easy Ukrainian Mushroom Soup Recipe
Homemade Japanese Clear Soup Recipe
Homemade Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Delicious Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes