Information : Prep Time : 20 min, Cook Time : 45 min, Total Time : 1 hr, 5
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles (uncooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cottage cheese
- 1 pound ground beef (you could also use ground turkey)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles as directed on the package.
- While your noodles are boiling, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese in a medium-sized bowl until smooth (there might be a couple of bumps from the cottage cheese, but make sure it’s all mixed together well).
- Place ground beef in a large skillet and brown until completely cooked through. Drain grease well.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the meat and mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer half of the cooked noodles in the bottom of the dish. Pour the creamy cheese mixture on top of the noodles and spread it around evenly. Next, add the rest of the noodles on top of the cheese mix layer and spread the noodles out to cover the pan. Then, slice up the butter and place it on top of the noodles throughout the pan.
- Once the noodle and cheese layers have been put together, pour the red meat sauce on top and cover the noodles completely.
- Cook it uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Once the 30 minutes is up, take the casserole out of the oven and cover the whole thing with cheddar cheese. Then return it back to the oven to cook for another 15 minutes.
Fast Sausage Pasta Skillet Recipe
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
Cook a Complete Dinner in One Pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Delicious Homemade Meatloaf Recipe
Chicken Breast Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Recipe
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with a Spicy and Rich Cream Sauce
Homemade Ground Beef Wellington Recipe
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Delicious Vegan Bolognese Recipe
Delicious Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Recipes
Keto Big Mac Meatloaf Recipe