Easy cooking mushroom ravioli with spinach by following this cooking instruction. This menu ideal serving for 4 peoples and calories is 375 kcal.
- 10 oz ravioli (cheese ravioli, pesto-filled, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 10 oz mushrooms (cremini, button mushrooms, or baby portobellos)
- 5 oz spinach , fresh
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook ravioli until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add fresh spinach, minced garlic, red pepper flakes. Continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
- To the skillet with sautéed mushrooms and vegetables add cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and stir. Reheat gently on medium-low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
By : https://juliasalbum.com/mushroom-ravioli/