Information : Prep Time : 10 minutes, Cook Time : 30 minutes, Total Time: 40 minutes, Serving for : 6
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 28 oz can crushed tomato
- 1 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 1 ½ teaspoons of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- Brown the ground beef, onions, garlic
- Add the can of tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, water, and spices.
- Allow to simmer on medium low heat for 30-45 minutes.
- Alternatively you can cook this chili in slow cooker to do so refer to the notes section.
- This recipe double and freezes well.
Slow Cooker Instructions: Add all the ingredients into your slow cooker and break up the ground beef and then set to low. Your Keto Chili will be done in 4-6 hours based on your specific slow cooker.