Information: Prep Time 5 minutes, Cook Time 15 minutes, Total Time 20 minutes, Author Maya Krampf from (https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/flourless-almond-butter-waffles-paleo-low-carb/), Servings : 4 servings (1/2 large waffle each)
- 4 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, or in a bowl using a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Spray or brush the waffle maker lightly with oil of choice or butter. Preheat according to the manufacturer instructions. Once the bubbles in the batter have settled, pour half the batter evenly into the waffle maker and close.
- Follow manufacturer instructions to finish cooking. (On my waffle maker, I set the temperature to medium and waited until steam was no longer coming out – about 4 1/2 minutes.)
- Repeat step 2 with the remaining batter.