- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho cheese-flavored Doritos, lightly crushed
- 2 ½ to 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded and cut into small pieces
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- 8 oz. colby jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 1-10 oz. mild diced tomatoes and green chiles (Ro-tel)
- 1- 4 oz. can green chilies
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Cilantro for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half the crushed chips into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chicken, black beans, corn, 1 cup of the cheese, Ro-tel, green chiles, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and the taco seasoning.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the chips in the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Spread remaining chips evenly over the top, then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro, optional.
Pasta with Chicken, Bacon and Spinach Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe
Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet Recipe
Juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Easy Delicious Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Recipe
Fettuccine and Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Sauce
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
Delicious Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Easy Cooking
Quick Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls Recipe
Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe
Homemade Chicken Ramen