- 6 Boneless Pork Chops (3/4″ thick)
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Tablespoons (1 oz packet) Dry Ranch Mix
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place pork chops onto rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (if not using paper, grease pan)
- Mix oil, ranch mix and parsley.
- Spoon mixture over chops.
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.*
*I cook my pork chops well done. If you prefer your chops less done, begin checking after 20 minutes and cook to desired doneness.