Information : Prep Time : 15 minutes, Cook Time : 20 minutes, Total Time : 35 minutes
- 2 cups lentils, soaked
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup arugula
- bunch parsley
- 1 scallion
- fresh mint leaves, handful
- olive oil
Sauce – make one of these:
- avocado dill sauce
- spicy vegan cream cheese
- yogurt garlic sauce (not vegan)
- Pita, tortilla or lettuce leafs
- Cook lentils in a large pan at medium-high temperature, with water and a few pinches of salt, covered with a lid. The lentils should just be covered with water, around 1:2 ratio, make sure to add water if needed while cooking or to drain the lentils if there’s too much excess water, once your lentils are cooked.
- While the lentils are cooking chop the vegetables for the salad and put them in a bowl with salt and olive oil, add lemon juice or vinegar if you want and mix together.
- Then make the sauce you chose, or maybe 2 sauces.
- Once lentils are done add olive oil, turmeric, coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, then stir together.
- Add the tomato paste and 1-2 tbsp water if needed, stir in. Here it’s important to really make sure that the lentils are cooked before adding the tomato paste, because I’ve noticed lentils don’t cook as quickly when I add tomato, maybe I’m wrong, but FIY.
- Then turn the heat off and stir in the minced garlic.
- Assemble the lentil wrap: In a tortilla add 1-2 Tbsp of the lentil filling, some salad and 1 tbsp sauce. You can also use a lettuce leaf instead of a tortilla to make this vegan dish lower-carb.
- Wrap and enjoy immediately!
Easy Baked Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos Recipe
Homemade Vegan Naan Easy Recipe
Vegan Portobello Steaks Recipe
Vegan & Gluten-Free Lentil Meatballs
Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos Recipe
Vegan Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Recipe
Keto - No Bake Cookie Dough Bars Recipe
Delicious Vegan Bolognese Recipe
Vegan Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Recipe
Delicious Vegan Potato Soup Recipes