Information : Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 45 minutes, Total Time: 50 minutes, Servings for : 6 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed of excess fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt for a healthier option)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (or sharp Cheddar, or Asiago) divided
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks or strips. Place chicken breast strips/chunks in a bowl of milk/buttermilk. Let it soak for 20 -30 min or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Place chicken into a 9×13 baking dish and spread the mixture evenly on top of the chicken breasts, and sprinkle with remain parmesan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until cooked through. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Serve with a veggie like these delicious fresh broccoli that I steamed. Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.