- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 c. yellow onion diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 c. low sodium beef broth
- 2 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz elbow macaroni dry
- Add vegetable oil to instant pot and set to saute.
- Add ground beef and onion. Cook and crumble until ground beef is cooked is almost cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, salt and pepper to pot. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour in 1/4 c. of beef broth and scrape the bottom of the pot to release any pieces of beef that may be stuck to the bottom of the pot. This will prevent the burn indicator on the instant pot when pressure cooking.
- Add the rest of the broth and macaroni. Stir and make sure the macaroni is submerged into the broth.
- Lock the lid, seal the valve and set the pressure cooking time to 5 minutes.
- When instant pot is done cooking, quick release the steam valve. Stir in the cheese until completely melted and combined.
Instant Pot Pad Thai Recipe
Creamy Taco with Instant Pot Pasta Recipe
Instant Pot Jambalaya Soup Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Baked Potatoes Recipe & Cooking Instruction
Easy Hamburger Casserole Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Beef Broccoli Recipe
Instant Pot Lasagna Recipes
Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe
Instant Pot Cajun Sausage, Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe
Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe
French Toast Instant Pot Recipe