- 1 1/2 lb (650g) chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 lb (650g) baby yellow potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut amino if you’re strictly paleo)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- To make the garlic butter chicken with potatoes: In a large bowl, combine the chicken strips with soy sauce, olive oil, pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside to marinate while you cook potatoes.
- Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. This will accelerate cooking time in the skillet and ensure a nice golden crust on the potatoes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. When butter is melted, add drained potatoes. Cook potatoes for about 4 minutes, stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until potatoes are golden and fork-tender. Transfer sauteed potatoes to a plate and set aside.
- Keep the same skillet over medium heat and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, lay the chicken strips in one layer in the skillet, keeping the drained marinade for later. Add garlic and red chili pepper flakes to the chicken. Cook chicken strips on each side for 1 minute each until nicely browned – adjust timing depending on how you like your grilled chicken.
- Stir in the reserved marinade and cook with chicken until the marinade is cooked. Add the fresh herbs and give a quick stir. Then add the sauteed potatoes back to the pan and heat through. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately your Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe with sauteed Potatoes, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh herbs, and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese over the Chicken and Potatoes if you like. Enjoy!
Easy Homemade Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles
Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipe
Dinner in 30 minutes with Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe
Cook a Complete Dinner in One Pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Chicken lo mein is way better than takeout
Home Made Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes
Pasta with Chicken, Bacon and Spinach Recipe
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe