This Fall Off The Bone Ribs go amazing with all sorts of side dishes. Potato salad, corn on the cob, salad, fresh fruit, macaroni and cheese, now lets cooking.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 3 hours, Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes, Servings For: 4 people
- 1 rack baby back ribs membrane removed
- 2 Tbs paprika
- 1 Tbs black pepper
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar bbq sauce
- 2-3 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Lay your ribs on a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Mix together your dry rub ingredients and rub onto both sides of your ribs and wrap up tightly and place on large baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 3 hours.
- Remove from oven and unwrap.
- Mix together your bbq sauce and honey and brush on ribs.
- Place back in oven on lowest rack and broil for about 3-5 minutes, remove from oven and brush with more bbq sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.