- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, salted and peppered if desired.
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour cream, (equivalent to 1 cup)
- 6 oz. box stuffing mix
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
Optional stuffing additions:
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage, (cooked or raw)
- 2 teaspoons dry rosemary
- Place the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, stuffing, and *half* of the broth. Layer the stuffing mix over the chicken.
- To keep the vegetables separate from the stuffing, place a layer of foil over the stuffing, then place your vegetables on top of the foil. Poke holes on the bottom of the foil to allow the moisture to circulate instead of collecting on the top of the foil. You can also layer the vegetables right on top of the stuffing if you’d prefer.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6-7.
- Before eating, check on the stuffing. If you’d prefer additional moisture, add the rest of the chicken broth, stir, and heat for an additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish the chicken with parsley if desired!
Ranch Bacon Chicken Casserole - Easy & Super Flavorful Casserole Recipe
Delicious Melt Sauce Chicken Recipe
Dinner in 30 minutes with Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe
Louisiana Chicken Pasta Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe
Crockpot Steak and Potatoes Recipe
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
Delicious Chicken Alfredo Bake Recipe
Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili Slow Cooker Recipe
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Homemade Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta
Chicken and Zucchini-Tex Mex Recipe