This is most delicious Cajun Butter Steak Recipe so juicy, you can easy cooking at home with this recipe.
For Cajun Seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon delicate paprika
- 1 half teaspoons salt
- 1 half teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, add extra if you happen to like warmth
- 3/four teaspoon dried thyme
- half teaspoon dried oregano
- half teaspoon brown sugar KETO: use brown sugar substitute
- 1/2-3/four teaspoon cayenne pepper, add extra if you happen to like warmth
- 1/four teaspoon cracked black pepper to style
- 23 oz (650 g) steak, minimize into 2-inch cubes (Sirloin, Rump, New York Strip, Porterhouse or Ribeye)
- 1-2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/four cup butter
- four cloves garlic finely chopped
- Mix cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Add the steak bites and toss to evenly coat.
- Warmth 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet or pan over medium-high warmth till scorching.
- Sear the steak bites in batches for 2-Three minutes both sides till edges are crispy and browned, including additional oil as wanted. Put aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add butter to the skillet and heat until melted. Sauté the chopped garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds), while scraping up any browned bits from the pan.
- Take the pan off the heat. Throw the steak bites back in and toss through the garlic butter to evenly coat.
Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Green Beans Skillet
5 Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe
Juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast
Delicious Weeknight Salisbury Steak Recipe
Delicious Garlic Butter Chicken Bites and Lemon Asparagus Recipe
Delicious Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Easy Cooking
Cook a Complete Dinner in One Pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Crockpot Steak and Potatoes Recipe
Cooking Steak In The Air Fryer Recipe
Garlic Butter Grilled Steak With Shrimp Recipe
Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
Vegan Portobello Steaks Recipe