This is super delicious cake and so easy made at home, read cooking instruction below.
Information : Prep time : 25 mins, Cook time : 70 mins, Total time : 1 hour 35 mins, Cuisine: Dessert, Serving for : 15 slice, Author: Slightly (https://reallifedinner.com/best-ever-banana-bundt-cake-recipe/)
- ½ cup softened butter
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2⅛ cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1½ cup buttermilk, (i use sour milk* or ½ plain yogurt half milk if I don’t have butter milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups smashed very ripe bananas, I use 3 or 4 bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside
- Smash the bananas and mix in the 2 tsp of lemon juice and set aside
- Using a hand mixer or your stand mixer combine, butter, oil and sugar and mix thoroughly
- Add eggs one at a time and mix just until combined
- Add vanilla, salt, and butter milk. Mix well, scrape edges and bottom of bowl to make sure everything is well combined
- Add baking soda and flour mix gently and then add bananas and mix gently again.
- Pour the cake batter evenly into the greased and floured bundt pan (do not fill bundt pan more than ⅔ full) and bake in the 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately after removing cake from oven. Put cake (still in the pan) into your freezer and freeze for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove and frost with Cream Cheese Icing. I use ½ cup softened butter, 1 (8 ounce) softened cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla and three cups of powdered sugar. I use salted butter, if yours is not salted add a pinch of salt.