A delicious avocado sandwich it’s so easy to cook, read cooking direction and recipes below.
- 2 Cans Chickpeas
- 2-3 Avocados (depending on size)
- Juice from 1 1/2 lime
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions (about 4 stalks)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 3/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Dill
- Toppings of Choice (tomato, greens, onion)
- Vegan Bread
- Rinse chickpeas and add to a bowl with all the other filling ingredients.
- Squish with a potato masher (or a fork if that’s all you have) until well combined. I like to leave some chickpeas whole for some texture.
- Spread over toasted bread and add toppings of choice. I used tomato, red onion, spinach and arugula! Enjoy!