Yields: 4 servings, Prep Time : 0 hours 10 mins, Total Time: 0 hours 30 mins
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salz
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 c. baby spinach
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Coat both sides of steak with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak until your desired doneness, 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a plate to let rest, 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, make alfredo sauce: Add butter to skillet and let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more, then add milk and simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Add parsley and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and cook down 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss until coated, then add spinach and toss until wilted.
- Top with sliced steak and drizzle with balsamic glaze.