Slow Cooker crockpot steak and potatoes is a great everyday dinner idea. Tender and delicious every time. Here the recipe.
Information : Course : Entree, Main Course, Cuisine : American, Prep Time : 10 minutes, Cook Time : 7 hours, Servings for : 4 People, Calories 366kcal, By: https://temeculablogs.com/crockpot-steak-and-potatoes/
- 2 steaks eye of round was used
- 1 pkg onion soup mix or garlic herb dry soup mix
- 4 potatoes cut into 1″ cubes
- 1.5-2 c beef broth or water
- Spray inside of crock with non stick spray and lay steaks on the bottom.
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1″ cubes with skins in tact and put around steak. Add broth or water until half of steak is sitting in the liquid (will vary depending on how large your pot is)
- Sprinkle everything with dry soup mix. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours until steak and potatoes are tender to your liking.