This crispy baked scallops are buttery and crispy with panko bread make it crispy, parmesan cheese, paprika, butter and olive oil and only need 15 minutes to cooking.
Information : Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes, Total Time: 25 minutes, Course: Main Course, Cuisine: American, Serving for : 4 servings, Author: Sabrina Snyder (https://dinnerthendessert.com/baked-scallops/)
- 16 large sea scallops , (1 – 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese , grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley , chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dry scallops well with paper towel and remove any attached side-muscle on the scallop by pinching and tearing it away from the scallop (the muscle is much tougher to eat than the scallop).
- Combine the salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, panko, Parmesan, parsley, olive oil, and butter in a bowl stirring well until combined.
- Place the scallops into an 8×10 baking dish, then cover with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the topping is browned.