Hwo to cook Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta Recipe? Here you can read the recipe and cooking instruction.
- 1/2 lb penne pasta ($0.89)
- 1 small onion ($0.25)
- 2 cloves garlic ($0.16)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil ($0.16)
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes ($0.59)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano ($0.03)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil ($0.03)
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional) ($0.02)
- 1/2 tsp salt ($0.03)
- freshly cracked pepper to taste ($0.05)
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste ($0.11)
- 2 oz cream cheese ($0.48)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan ($0.42)
- 1/2 9 oz. bag fresh spinach ($0.50)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender (7-10) minutes. Drain the pasta in a colander.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, dice the onion and mince the garlic. Cook both in a large skillet with the olive oil over medium-low heat until softened and transparent (about 5 minutes).
- Add the diced tomatoes (with juices), oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and some freshly cracked pepper to the skillet with the onions and garlic. Stir to combine. Add the tomato paste and a 1/2 cup of water to the skillet and stir until the tomato paste is dissolved into the sauce.
- Turn the heat down to low. Cut the cream cheese into a few pieces and then add them to the skillet with the tomato sauce. Use a whisk to stir the sauce until the cream cheese has fully melted in and the sauce is creamy. Add half of the Parmesan to the skillet and whisk until it is melted in. Add the remainder of the parmesan and whisk until melted in again.
- Add the fresh spinach and gently stir it into the sauce until it has wilted (3-5 minutes). Add the pasta and stir until it is well coated in the creamy tomato sauce. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper as needed. Serve warm.
Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta Recipes & Ingredients
Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
Creamy Beef and Shells - A Quick & Easy Ground Beef Recipe
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Pasta with Chicken, Bacon and Spinach Recipe
Delicious & Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff
Louisiana Chicken Pasta Recipe
Famous Casserole Recipe
Authentic Pasta Carbonara and Easy to Make
Easy Homemade Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles
Creamy Taco with Instant Pot Pasta Recipe